Non Team Vendors
Wabash Ribberfest brings you more than just BBQ over the course of the event.
Below you’ll see a wide variety of the vendors who served this last year…Stay tuned for the 18th Annual menus!
Pauly’s BBQ – confirmed for 2017!
– Ribs, Pulled Pork, Tenderloins, Sausage, Pork Burgers, Hamburgers
– French Fries, Onion Rings, Fried Pickles and Mushrooms
The Lemonade Factory – Confirmed for 2017!
– Ten Flavors of Lemonade, 30 Flavors of Funnel Cake
– Ribbon Fries, Fried Cookies, Iced Tea
Finley’s Shaved Ice – confirmed for 2017!
– Shaved Ice, Cotton Candy, Popcorn
– Candy Chips, Drinks
Rib-Eye Shack – Confirmed for 2017!
–Ribeyes, Shrimp, BBQ, Hamburgers, Pork Chops, Brats, Chicken Tenders
– Hot Dogs, Nachos, French Fries, Onion Rings, Biscuits and Gravy, Tots, Soft Drinks, Coffee,
BREAKFAST Friday & saturday!
Smokey Spike’s BBQ Concessions – Confirmed for 2017!
– Gyros, Vienna Polish & Hot Dogs, Grilled Chicken, Burgers, Pulled Pork
– Breakfast Sandwiches, Biscuits & Gravy
Kolb’s Culinary Creations – confirmed for 2017!
– Tacos, Loaded Nachos, Border Bowls, Quesadillas (9 varieties),
– Taco-In-A-Bag, Apple Tacos, Fried Ice Cream, Shake-Ups, Tea Soft Drinks, Kids Menu
BREAKFAST – Biscuits and Gravy, Coffee!
Strate Concessions – Confirmed for 2017!
(A Long Time Ag Days Favorite)
– Cinnamon Rolls, Lemon & Strawberry Shake Ups
– Fried Green Tomatoes, Fries, Onion Rings, Burgers, Corndogs, Hot Dogs
– Polish Sausage, Ice Cream, Shakes, Funnel Cakes